A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 17 January 2015

Digi Store Saturday with Natalie May

 How is your Saturday going? Up and about and enjoying a coffee?

Today I am sharing a page I created for Lindys Stamp Gang.


I recently joined their Design Team and I'm having a ball!

For my first project, I jumped at the opportunity to use some 
of the great digi cuts that are available in store.

I love using circles at the moment - so easy and versatile!
The Teen Embellishment Set is my fave so far!

I cut them on White Bazzill Cardstock and used a combination of LTG mists to get the perfect colour!


Choosing a tile for this one was easy with the awesome range that is available! 
I went with the Hello2015 set.
Add a little mist to customise and it's that easy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Natalie May


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative