A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 24 January 2015

Digi Store Saturday with Natalie May


Can you believe that school is going back this week?
The holidays were great but I'm ready for a little routine that's for sure!

Today I'm sharing a little book that I made for Jessica to take to school to write some notes in about her new class and her new year.


I have used the new Digital Cuts created by Rachel Hodge for A Piece of Cake Designs!

These are ideally designed for Project Life but as much as I have tried, I just cant get myself into PL!

So ... I decided to turn these great digi cuts into a mini book and back them with some various scrap papers from my stash.

I used the 2015 Embellishment Cut Files and the Back 2 School Cut Files.


Totally loving them!

Here is a little slideshow of my album!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Natalie May

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative