A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 30 January 2015

Friday Favorites: Card with a difference - Felicity Wilson

 


I spent a little date with my studio today.
I created something different, something fun and something cute.
 
I created a super cute little card. Not the same folded card you buy at the shops, but one filled with layers and cuteness using the left over scraps and embellishments from the APOCD January Main kit.
 
 The words in the embellishement pack make create little 'add-ons' in the card.


 I added in the piece of transparency that has the cut out triangles from my previous page.
 This is a little place to add your personalised message for the special person.




 Hope you little my little card/ mini album for a special someone.

Happy Weekend! XO



 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative