A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 30 January 2015

FRIDAY FAVOURITES: Anna Allan; Big Smile!



I sure do have a big smile on my face using this kit!
I love EVERYTHING in this kit. My favourite part is the colours!
I just love the teal, pink, and pops of navy. It just looks so fun and happy!
Here is a layout I have created using the January Main Cake Kit...


I just adore the papers in this kit  - I used the Dear Lizzy 'Serendipity' range of papers for this layout.
And you can never go wrong with an ephemera pack - love all the bits and pieces you can choose from to add that extra pizzazz to the page.


The only thing I added that's not in the kit, is the addition of some gold Heidi Swapp colour shine to add ink splatters -- cos you know I love them ink splatters! hehe
I've gone with a page design that involves a large amount of blank space  and then a concentrated area of detail. A good amount of layering and embellishments that add some dimension.
And I've used one of my favourite photos for this year so far - one of my little girl and some new year goofing off ;-)


Thanks for dropping by.

Anna xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative