A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 26 January 2015

Messy Monday - sweetest people - Felicity Wilson





 Hello APOCD fans!
Happy Australia Day!
I hope your all enjoying this long weekend.

I snuck in some scrapping the last couple days. I  have been playing with the January Main kit. This kit would have to be my favourite!!! So much so that I didn't want to cut up any the papers or use any of the embellishments.. tee hee... but I did eventually.

Now excuse this pregnancy brain... I meant to take a photo of the background I create, but I f o r g o t ! ! !
I created this with lots of watercolours, some stamps which I then used water colour paints to colour them and a couple of Heidi swap Colour shine sprays and Shimmerz.

Then I layed lots of those fabulous Dear Lizzy embellishments. They are so cute!!

{sweetest people}


Cant wait to share another project soon with this awesome kit.

Happy creating!! XO

2 comments:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative