A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 29 January 2015

Thoughtful Thursday ... with Natalie May



My best friends daughter had a birthday on Australia Day 
and I needed a quick and easy little gift tag to attach to her gift.


Looking through my stash, I decided to use one of 
the APOCD Exclusive Wood Veneers for the tag  ... 
these are super cute and only .75cents each in store!


I had a few little extras left over from my  
November Cupcake kit (which is now down to $13.97) too so 
I used the flower die cuts from the Heidi Swapp Ephemera along 
with a couple of circle digi cuts left over from Teen Embellishments Cut Files and Brushes - Set 2

 

The Flair from the Mr & Mrs Chalk set finished it off nicely!


Hope your day is going great!
Natalie May

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative